Wednesday 22 October 2014

...of plagiarism

I am wearing underpants, but only because the seat of this chair has no cushion.
I have also just brought blueberries in from the kitchen.
Was it really some other person I was so anxious to discover, when I did all of that looking, or was it only my own solitude that I could not abide?
Wandering through this endless nothingness. Once in a while, when I was not mad, I would turn poetic instead. I honestly did let myself think about things in such ways.
The eternal silence of these infinite spaces frightens me. For instance I thought about them like that, also.
In a manner of speaking, I thought about them like that.
Actually I underlined that sentence in a book, named the Pensees, when I was in college.
Doubtless I underlined the sentence about wandering through an endless nothingness in somebody else's book, as well.

[Wittgenstein's Mistress, Markson, D.]

No comments:

Post a Comment