Sunday 15 January 2017

...of appraisal

He said, 'What ever there is. I aint going to mouf over it you go somers else and do your moufing oansome if you have to keap on doing it.'
He gone qwyet for a wyl then. Peopl with eyes you can see them move back from the front of ther eyes when they dont have no mor to say. This kid tho being he dint have no eyes in his face you cudnt see nothing when he movit back he just dispeart. There come out of him a sylents with a roaring in it like when you put your ear to a sea shel.
The black dog wer sitting qwyet with his yeller eyes on the kid his 2 nexters we on look out. I closd my eyes and wunnert if Iwd know that dog wer black if I cudnt see him. Becaws I sust the kid knowit the dog wer black. Looking at that black leaders eyes they myndit me of gulls eyes. Eyes so fearce they cudnt even be sorry for the naminal they wer in. Like a gull I seen 1 time with a broakin wing and Dad kilt it. Them yeller eyes staret scareless to the las. They jus happent to be in the gull but they dint care nothing for it.

[Riddley Walker, Hoban, R.]

No comments:

Post a Comment